Man sues Samsung after his phone blew up his private part


A man named Michael Taylor is suing Samsung after claiming his phone blew up his private part.

Michael who had purchased a new Galaxy Note 7 about a month ago, claimed that he was fast asleep when the mobile phone blew up and caught fire on his bed, leaving him with injuries on his crotch and legs. 

In the document obtained by TMZ, he also claimed that he had no knowledge that the battery of the Samsung was shoddy which induced it to overheating, exploding and shooting flames.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s